Likely Loans Complaints:
- Where possible, we will attempt to resolve your complaint within three working days. If we’re able to do this we’ll send you a letter to confirm that your complaint has been resolved along with your rights to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman should you remain dissatisfied.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint within three working days, we will write to you promptly to let you know that we’ve received your complaint and let you know when you can expect a full response.
- We will attempt to conclude our investigation and write to you with our full response as quickly as possible. Depending on the nature of your complaint, we may not be able to resolve it as quickly as we would like to; if this is the case, we will keep you updated on our progress.
- We will issue a full response to your complaint within eight weeks from the date we received your complaint. If for some reason we are unable to provide our full response at this stage, we will write to you to explain why and to inform you of when we expect to be able to do so. We will always attempt to address your complaint fully, however, if you feel our response to your complaint does not do so, please let us know so we can understand if there is anything more we can do..
- You have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (
http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm), free of charge, within 6 months
of receiving our final response if you are dissatisfied with the outcome, or if we have not issued
a final response within 8 weeks. Please note that the Ombudsman might not be able to consider your
- what you're complaining about happened more than six years ago, and you're complaining more than three years after you realised (or should have realised) that there was a problem.
- if you do not refer your complaint to the Ombudsman within six months of the date of the final response letter.
Alternatively you could submit your complaint by using the ODR platform, in any of the official languages of the European Union, which will then be forwarded to the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review within 90 days. You can access the ODR platform here at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Whilst your complaint is investigated, we will be placing your account on hold until we have issued our final response; this means you will receive no collections contact from us during this time, nor will you incur any late payment charges while we investigate. Throughout this period we recommend you maintain your monthly instalments so your account remains up to date, as any outstanding arrears will be required after we issue a final response, unless no further payments are required by this stage.